- BIT: GROW
Arrowhead has not initiated research coverage on Growens S.p.A. yet.
Growens is an integrated industrial group that creates technologies for predictive marketing, mobile messaging and content creation, meant for organisations wishing to communicate effectively with their customers. Italian design, global vision, attention to local communities – Growens is defined by its...
Growens is an integrated industrial group that creates technologies for predictive marketing, mobile messaging and content creation, meant for organisations wishing to communicate effectively with their customers. Italian design, global vision, attention to local communities – Growens is defined by its people’s passion and competence, by scalability and profitability for its investors, and by innovation for its customers. It is admitted to trading on the AIM Italia market of the Italian Stock Exchange, and operates worldwide with over 25,500 customers in more than 115 countries.
- 4May21Company PresentationGrowens overview and latest results
- 4May21News ReleaseGrowens S.p.A. publishes the 2020 Sustainability Report BoD launch the buy-back program
- 3May21News ReleaseGrowens S.p.A.: Ticker change
- 30Apr21News ReleaseChange of legal name effective from MailUp S.p.A.
- 22Apr21News ReleaseMailUp Group: General Shareholders’ Meeting
- 22Apr21Corporate UpdateConsolidated financial statements as at 30/06/2020
- 15Apr21News ReleaseThe datatrics business unit, specialised in AI-powered predictive marketing technologies, reinforces its management line with three new hires
- 12Apr21News ReleaseMailUp Group (MAIL) announced +2.9% increase in Q1 cash sales
- 6Apr21News ReleaseAttribution of MAIL shares to certain employees and associates
- 2Apr21Company PresentationMailUp Group overview and latest results
- 23Mar21News ReleaseMailUp Group: Draft individual and consolidated financial statements as of 31 December 2020 + Proposal to change the legal name of parent company from “MailUp S.p.A.” to “Growens S.p.A.”
- 2Mar21News ReleaseMailUp Group enters the Financial Times “FT 1000” ranking of the fastest growing European companies
- 1Feb21Company PresentationMailUp Group Presentation
- 25Jan21News ReleaseUpdated financial calendar for the year 2021 and legality rating
- 11Jan21News ReleaseMailUp Group (MAIL) announced +2.4% increase in Q4 sales and +7.7% increase in FY2020
- 18Dec20News ReleaseBEE, the Group's business unit that developed the innovative email editing tool, among the 20 most innovative companies of 2020 according to Business Worldwide Magazine
- 25Nov20News ReleaseMailUp Group enters “Growth Leaders 2021” (“Leader della Crescita 2021”), the ranking of Italian companies with the highest 2016-2019 growth rate