- CNSX: WBIO
Arrowhead has not initiated research coverage on WPD Pharmaceuticals yet.
WPD is a biotechnology research and development company with a focus on oncology and virology, namely research and development of medicinal products involving biological compounds and small molecules. WPD has licensed in certain countries 10 novel drug candidates with 4 that are in clinical development stage...
WPD is a biotechnology research and development company with a focus on oncology and virology, namely research and development of medicinal products involving biological compounds and small molecules. WPD has licensed in certain countries 10 novel drug candidates with 4 that are in clinical development stage. These drug candidates were researched at medical institutions, and WPD currently - 2 -has ongoing collaborations with Wake Forest University and leading hospitals and academic centers in Poland. WPD has entered into license agreements with Wake Forest University Health Sciences and sublicense agreements with Moleculin Biotech, Inc. and CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., respectively, each of which grant WPD an exclusive, royalty-bearing sublicense to certain technologies of the licensor. Such agreements provide WPD with certain research, development, manufacturing and sales rights, among other things. The sublicense territory from CNS Pharmaceuticals and Moleculin Biotech includes for most compounds 30 countries in Europe and Asia, including Russia.
- 6Apr21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Holds Pre-Submission Meeting with the European Medicines Agency and Receives Second Prepayment of C$954,248 From a Total C$7.4 Million Grant for Development of Berubicin
- 30Mar21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Announces Amended Sublicense Agreement with Moleculin Biotech for WP1066, WP1122 and Annamycin Drug Candidates
- 16Mar21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Engages World-Renowned Paediatric Oncology Expert to Support Glioblastoma Programs for WPD101
- 24Feb21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Announces Berubicin Supply Agreement for the Upcoming Clinical Trials
- 18Feb21News ReleaseWPD and CNS Pharmaceuticals Announce Positive Opinion of the Polish Central Ethics Committee for the WPD-201 Study and Central IRB Study Level Approval for the CNS-201 Study
- 11Feb21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Engages Worldwide Clinical Trials as CRO for Further Support on Berubicin Trials
- 9Feb21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals Announces US$1.5M Grant Awarded to Polish Research Institute for Independent Clinical Trial of Annamycin
- 5Feb21News ReleaseWPD Pharmaceuticals’ Licensor Announces 100% Survival Achieved in Osteosarcoma Lung Metastases Animal Model of Annamycin Drug
- 1Oct20Company PresentationWPD Pharmaceuticals Investor Presentation